Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Family Party

Yesterday was fun. I made a banana cream pie and it turned out good ^__^. Anyways yesterday night was a guess an early small family birthday party for my 2 cousins and my uncle. It was alot of random ass things that happened. Like There was random people there like a family that is never at their parties yahnoo?! So Random, Allen has a phone and he's like a 5th graders i think and he has a better phone then me LOLS. hmmm what else was random.............Ohh yeah how can i forget haha. This one guy was there. He was bonding with my grandpa and the rest of the family Weird o__O . <-- LMAO i tried making that after i typed it Retarded. What else... Blah i don't know it was just werid like seriously. Well anyway the food made my stomach sore like crazy. After we ate Kylie and Shaun kiddnapped me and took me to walmart for no apparent reason and after that we went office max. Then i went back to my grandma's house after, then went home. That's pretty much what happened that night. i'll talk later Bye.

-Michelle